What We Cover
- Define your role as a manager and identify how that role differs from other roles you have had.
- Understand the management challenge and the new functions of management
- Discover how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change
- Identify ways to get you and your work space organized, and get a jump on the next crisis.
- Identify your leadership profile and explore ways to use this knowledge to improve your success as a manager.
- Enhance your ability to communicate with others in meetings and through presentations.
- Create an action plan for managing your career success
Learn ways to communicate clearly and openly in order to get things done. Identify your team player style and your leadership style profile, and discover ways to use this knowledge to manage more effectively. Build a relationship with your manager and develop a support system of your own. Understand how to motivate and challenge your employees by delegating and coaching for excellent performance. . In this workshop you will discover practical and innovative ways to handle your most challenging responsibilities, from managing meetings to managing your team.