The problem with ethics is that what may seem morally right (or ethical) to one person may seem appalling to another. This workshop will not provide you with an easy way to solve every ethical decision you will ever have to make. It will, however, help you define your ethical framework to make solving those ethical dilemmas easier.
What We Cover
Workshop Learning Objectives:
At the conclusion of this workshop, you should be better able to:
- Understand the difference between ethics and morals
- Understand the value of ethics
- Identify some of your values and moral principles
- Know what is required to start developing an office code of ethics
- Know some ways to avoid ethical dilemmas
- Have some tools to help you make better decisions
- Be familiar with some common ethical dilemmas
Learn a new way of thinking about issues and decisions.